EXPECT SHIPPING DELAYS
Due to COVID-19, carriers (USPS & FEDEX) are experiencing increased delivery times + lags on tracking. If your order hasn’t moved in over a few days or is late, we recommend reaching out to the carrier directly for an update. Unfortunately, we will be unable to issue you a refund for the shipping fee.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
On US orders of $100 or more!
All orders are processed, verified, and shipped within 2-4 business days.
Once your order has been shipped, the estimated time of arrival is:
1. USPS First class mail (2-5 business days) *This option will only appear if your order weighs under one pound.
2. USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
4. Free Shipping (2-5 business days)
5. USPS Express mail (Processed and shipped within 1 business day, Delivery guaranteed in 2 business days, 1 business day in most cases) Express is NOT overnight (Signature required)
6. FedEx Priority Overnight (Processed and shipped within 1 business day, delivery guaranteed in 1 business day). *Next business morning. Thursday Nigh/Friday shipments will be delivered on Monday. Saturday delivery is NOT available.
(Express and FedEx orders need to be placed before 12pm EST to guarantee same day shipping).
1. USPS First class mail (14 - 20 business days) *This option will only appear if your order weighs under four pounds.
2. USPS Priority mail (6 -14 business days)
3. USPS Express Mail (5 -10 business days)
*All international packages may be processed through customs regulations which may cause a slight delay with delivery times*
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, we will send you a confirmation email that includes your tracking number so that you can follow the progress of your shipment. For international orders, Standard Airmail includes a customs form label number that can be used to locate your package, but is not an actual tracking number.
A customs duty is a tariff or tax on the importation of goods. Commercial goods not yet cleared through customs are held in a customs area, often called a bonded store, until processed.
All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package. It is at the sole discretion of custom agents to release your package.
Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages.
As far as customs charges, we do not have any control over them, nor know what the charges will be, if any. If your package is being held by customs, that means you need to pay the custom fees in order to retrieve your package. If you don't, the package will be returned to us.